- GABA is an amino acid that our brains naturally produce. Functioning as a neurotransmitter, GABA is responsible for helping our brain cells to communicate! If you're interested in better sleep, what GABA helps to communicate is especially important. GABA plays a significant role in reducing neuron activity to promote relaxation, stress reduction, pain relief, calmness and better sleep from within the nervous system!
- HOPS EXTRACT - The same natural hops that are used to produce beer around the world can have an incredible impact on sleep quality!
- LEMON BALM EXTRACT - Used holistically in Europe since at least the Middle Ages, lemon balm extract when combined with other herbs appears to be particularly effective in reducing anxiety and promoting sleep.
- VALERIAN ROOT - People who have discovered the relaxing benefits of valerian root lovingly refer to this all-natural supplement as "nature's valium."
- L-THEANINE is an amino acid that is found in tea leaves, which works by elevating levels of GABA along with serotonin and dopamine, improving the quality of sleep by lowering anxiety and promoting relaxation.
- 5-HTP is produced by the body to help ramp up the production of serotonin. This is significant because serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is mainly responsible for regulating our natural sleep-wake cycles. As we age, 5-HTP production slows. That's why many people find that they toss and turn more once they hit middle age. Supplementation with 5-HTP promotes serotonin production to naturally and gently coax the body back into a more intuitive sleep cycle.
- HEMP EXTRACT is credited with reducing stress, increasing relaxation and helping people to fall asleep naturally! Hemp extract is also full of anti-inflammatory agents that may help with various health issues.
- MELATONIN is a hormone that our bodies produce naturally to help regulate our response to the natural darkness of the 24-hour cycle of a day. Unfortunately, a modern life with access to artificial light and glowing screens often throws off our body's natural circadian rhythm by reducing our melatonin production. Increasing melatonin through supplementation can be one of the most potent ways to get our sleep cycles back to where nature intended!