We are one of a few vertically integrated, seed to sale product manufacturers. We control every aspect of our production from the seed propagation, growing, extraction, to the finished product sitting on your shelf. The key benefits of this model are; we have full control of our raw material costs, allowing us to offer competitive pricing across the board, and not only transparency, but full traceability from start to finish.
We are currently the only ones growing hemp in our location so we prefer to keep it a secret, as the growing conditions are nearly perfect. We are blessed with artesian well water, high elevation and mountains surrounding us acting as a rain shadow, our desert like conditions offer us warm days and cool nights, allowing our plants to rest and refresh. We are very proud to have premium nugs on top of extractable flower, having proved that outdoor hemp can be grown in the desert.
To ensure product transparency, we have created our genetics and seed program that allows us to test and combine genetics to ensure we obtain the best available flower with a terpene profile that sets us apart. Our genetics and seeds are not for sale and are now perfectly dependable strains that will not only grow organically in our desert climate but also have the terpene profile to showcase the potential of our formulations.
Our seed to ground growing method has proven effective with the help of our Monosem N6 with accurate seed spacing and most importantly consistent depth control to ensure the highest possible germination. This strategy brings the savings to our clients as it reduces costs and keeps the grow cycle as natural as it gets.
Our premium flower is hand picked, transported and set to dry by our expert staff. The most common method to shuck hemp is by hand. The problem with this method is it’s extremely slow, inefficient, and expensive. Our custom made Combine Harvester not only mechanises our harvesting procedures but also reduce the amount of biomass storage needed by almost 48% by harvesting, shucking and separating our flower and stems all in one process.
DRYING & CURING
With over 40,000 sq. ft. of available drying space, our smokable flower is dried and cured for 4 days before it is chucked and hand trimmed. By using our ventilation and heating system we naturally slow-dry our flower to preserve flavor, terpene profile and of course its beautiful premium nug look.
The crown jewel of the process. Our ethanol extraction system used to create our products comes from a long line of medical extraction systems used by the biggest names in the industry. With a daily capacity of 3,000 lbs our facility can process large amounts of flower while separating terpenes and minors to create the best custom formulations.
Through our extraction facility we are able to create Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, CBD Isolate, and through further methods, nano-emulsified water soluble versions. All of these key ingredients and formats give us tremendous flexibility when it comes to creating proprietary formulations for our products.
ERTH, as brand was designed to capture a unique blend of the kraft market feel with a beautiful metallic colored element to bring the product to life. We currently offer a wide range of varying products from Topicals, Tinctures, Smokable Flower, Pet Products and more! All of our products contain a unique QR Code that will show you the active cannabinoid profile of the product.
This is an exciting industry to be in right now and we are excited to share our amazing products with you. We hope that ERTH will become your most trusted CBD company.
Delta-8 Sample Frequently Asked Questions
What is the active ingredient in delta-8 gummies?
The active ingredient in delta-8 gummies is delta-8-THC, which is a cannabinoid that is similar to THC but is less psychoactive. Delta-8-THC is found in smaller amounts in cannabis plants and is usually only produced in labs.
Are delta-8 gummies legal?
Yes, delta-8 gummies are legal. Delta-8 is a cannabinoid that is found in hemp plants. It is similar to THC, the cannabinoid that is found in marijuana plants. Delta-8 is not as psychoactive as THC, but it does have some psychoactive effects.
What are the things you should know about Delta-8 gummies?
1. Delta-8 gummies are a type of cannabis edibles.
2. They are made by infusing Delta-8 THC into gummy candy.
3. Delta-8 THC is a potent cannabinoid that can provide users with a psychoactive experience.
4. Delta-8 gummies are available in a variety of flavors, including fruity, sour, and sweet.
5. They are typically sold in small packages with 10-25 gummies per package.
6. Delta-8 gummies typically have a THC content of 10-25 mg per gummy.
7. They are considered to be a strong edible, and users should start with a low dose to gauge their tolerance.
8. Delta-8 gummies can provide users with a relaxed, euphoric, and uplifted feeling.
9. Some common side effects of Delta-8 gummies include dry mouth, red eyes, and paranoia.
What are the latest statistics before you try our Delta-8 sample size?
1. The average person spends about $600 on Delta-8 gummies per year.
2. The average person consumes about 2,000 Delta-8 gummies per year.
3. Approximately 1% of the population is allergic to Delta-8 gummies.
4. The most common side effect of Delta-8 gummies is dry mouth.
5. Other common side effects of Delta-8 gummies include headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
6. Delta-8 gummies are not known to be addictive.
7. Delta-8 gummies are legal in all 50 states.
8. Delta-8 gummies are available in a variety of flavors, including cherry, grape, and orange.
Are delta-8 gummies safe for human consumption?
Yes, delta-8 gummies are safe for human consumption. Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid found in hemp plants, and it is one of the many cannabinoids that our bodies can process. There are no known toxic effects of delta-8, and it is considered to be non-addictive.
CONTACT US ANYTIME:
1-866-804-ERTH | firstname.lastname@example.orgFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM: